Saturday, November 3, 2007

From Pitt to Motown to Washington PA to Udel?

SO I woke up a lot later than expected this morning and instead of rushing out the door like i should've, I decided to get on the computer and see what's up while Steve makes some Choo Choo Wheel pasta (if you've never had it, it's the best ever!!)

I get online and turns out one of my good friend's cars has broken down and they need a ride out to their hometown which is on my way back to Morgantown. No issue right? Wrong, I have to drive back to Morgantwon, pick him up and then drive him to Washington and then get my crazy redheaded self down to Udel!

I would say that I'd just spend the weekend up here in Pitt, but when your friends are having a huge party and you grew up with them since you w
ere 8, you're kinda obligated to head down there.

Well I'm sure I'll get on this thing later after I've got some of my faves in me, but here's a picture to keep things on a lighter note: I'll title it... Whe
n White/Hispanic girls try to dance.....

and the next is a warning to all you little freshmen out there.... don't let an older girl ask for a bite of your sub... you'll never see it again!


No comments: