Friday, November 2, 2007

Whore-o-Ween






Now everyone always says that Halloween is the one time that girls are allowed to dress like sluts and no one can say anything, and wow do I agree. (And take advantage of it) Seeing as my birthday is on the 29th of October, you better believe that the partying starts WAY before Halloween ever does. This year I had an excess of costumes and I must say it was probably the most memorable one ever.

We have exhibit a:
The Infamous Cop. Cept I think wigs make it more interesting.

Exhibit B:
Raggeddy Ann gone WVU style. ;)

And The Apparent Fave of the Weekend Festivities... Exhibit C:
THe ever so loveable CAT WOMAN/Kitty Kat


So i say it's fine for us to dress up and flaunt wha we've got. Don't feel nervous girls, if guys can walk around shirtless, we can walk around in something that makes their mouths drop.

No comments: